Galactus vs. Wonder Woman , which is better?
Galactus is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Formerly a mortal man, Galactus is a cosmic entity who originally consumed planets to sustain his life force, and serves a functional role in the upkeep of the primary Marvel continuity.
Wonder Woman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character is a founding member of the Justice League, a goddess, and Ambassador-at-Large of the Amazon people.
Difference and similar
- Diana Diós Cronides
- Princess of Themyscira
Place of origin
- Heralds of Galactus
- God Squad
- Justice League
- Justice Society of America
- Steve Trevor
- Wonder Girl
- Cosmic awareness
- Via Power Cosmic total manipulation of energy and matter to achieve almost any effect
- Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and longevity
- Accelerated healing factor
- Uses Lasso of Truth, indestructible bracelets, projectile tiara, sword, and shield
- Ability to communicate with animals
Wonder WomanDC Comics
GalactusFantastic Four #48 (March 1966)
Wonder WomanAll Star Comics (October 1941)
- Stan Lee (writer)
- Jack Kirby (artist)
- William Moulton Marston (writer)
- Harry G. Peter (artist)
Wonder Woman135 pounds
Galactus28 ft. 9 in.
Wonder WomanDiana Prince