Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman , which is better?
Wolverine is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, mostly in association with the X-Men.
Wonder Woman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The character is a founding member of the Justice League, a goddess, and Ambassador-at-Large of the Amazon people.
Difference and similar
- Diana Diós Cronides
- Princess of Themyscira
Place of origin
- Alpha Flight
- Weapon X
- Justice League
- Justice Society of America
- Steve Trevor
- Wonder Girl
- Superhuman senses, agility, reflexes, and animal-like attributes
- Extended longevity via regenerative healing factor
- Adamantium-plated skeleton
- Retractable bone claws
- Skilled hand-to-hand combatant
- Superhuman strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and longevity
- Accelerated healing factor
- Uses Lasso of Truth, indestructible bracelets, projectile tiara, sword, and shield
- Ability to communicate with animals
Wonder WomanDC Comics
WolverineThe Incredible Hulk #180 (October 1974)
Wonder WomanAll Star Comics (October 1941)
- Roy Thomas
- Len Wein
- John Romita, Sr.
- William Moulton Marston (writer)
- Harry G. Peter (artist)
Wolverine195 lbs (88 kg)
Wonder Woman135 pounds
Wonder WomanDiana Prince