Korean Air vs. Vietnam Airlines , which is better?
Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd., operating as Korean Air, is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights.
Vietnam Airlines is the flag carrier of Vietnam. Founded in 1956 under the name Vietnam Civil Aviation, the airline was established as a state-owned enterprise in April 1989.
Add your comment!
Difference and similar
- Incheon International Airport
- Gimpo International Airport
- Noi Bai International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Da Nang International Airport
Vietnam Airlines15 January 1956
Korean AirCho Choong-Hoon
Korean AirExcellence in Flight
Vietnam AirlinesReach further
Korean AirGonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Vietnam AirlinesLong Biên District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Korean AirJin Air
- Jetstar Pacific Airlines
- Vietnam Air Service Company
- Vietnam Airlines Caterers
- Vietnam Airlines Cargo
- Vietnam Airlines Engineering Company
- Cho Yang-Ho (Chairman)
- Cho Won-Tae (President & CEO)
- Cho Choong-Hoon (Founder)
- Duong Tri Thanh
- Pham Ngoc Minh
Korean AirUS$ 13.24 billion (2014)
Korean AirUS$ (233) million (2014)
Vietnam AirlinesUSD$ 113.70 million