- Your employees will have the freedom to choose their own PCP, and they can go out of network if necessary.
- The lower copays and premiums are also very appealing for employees.
- Employees also do not have any annual deductible requirements that your employees will need to be concerned about.
- If employees never go out-of-network, then they may end up wasting part of their premiums.
- Deductibles can be costly for employees, and choosing a plan that has annual deductible for out-of-network plan can be confusing and wasteful.
- There is a lot of paperwork involved in a POS plan, particularly if you have to be reimbursed for out-of-network services.