Ha Noi review and compare
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam and the country's second largest city by population. The population in 2015 was estimated at 7.7 million people. The city lies on the right bank of the Red River.
Total7.588 million (2015)
The city experiences the typical climate of northern Vietnam, with 4 distinct seasons.Summer, from May until August, is characterized by hot and humid weather with abundant rainfall. September to October is fall, characterized by a decrease in temperature and precipitation. Winter, from November to January, is dry and cool by national standards. The city is usually cloudy and foggy in winter, averaging only 1.5 hours of sunshine per day in February and March.
Hoan Kiem Lake
Hoa Lo Prison Museum
Ha Noi West Lake
The Temple of Literature
Bún Đậu Mẹt
- The pollution in Hanoi isn’t great.
- Chilly Winters
- Going along with pollution, traffic is the main culprit.
- Getting Over-Charged as a Foreigner
- Vietnam has some amazing food available around every corner. From steaming rice buffets to piping hot bowls of noodles to a quick streetside snack.
- Cafes are everywhere, and if there isn’t one, chances are good you can pull up a plastic stool streetside and grab a cup of green tea. Vietnamese coffee is strong and delicious and many cafes are busy all day long and into the night.
- ost of living in Vietnam is extremely affordable. You can always spend more money if you like, but you can get a room in a shared house for around $200 a month.
- Flexible Schedules & Short-term Opportunities to Boost Income
- Great home base for traveling around Vietnam & Asia
- Strong Expat Community